Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Woow.. It had been too long

Just like what the title had said, I have abandon this blog for a long time. That means no intensive training on parkour but I head back on the right track when I'm down Liverpool. I met some friends down here and I have been training almost every week.

I have scraped a few skin and sprain my ankle all for the sack of parkour. I have felt mine strength had improved tremendously and I could jump higher. My jump is being limited because I had an ACL surgery and thus losing strength in the knees to jump high like I used to be. Nevertheless, thanks to the training I had, I been doing great.

As for last week and this week, I have slow down on mine training because my right foot had been acting strange right after I jog a few rounds around hostel. Now I seem to be limping for no apparent reason. I did not sprain that foot ankle. So I thought it must be some old injuries. Let's hope it could recover fast as I want to head down the gym this Thursday. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment